Military Captain Samuel La Font may be hot-tempered and headstrong, but he is certainly not about to flee his war-torn country without a fight. He is determined to stay in France and wage a war against the revolutionaries. For the greater part of the year, everything works in Samuel’s favor. He has the love and support of his close-knit group of friends. His Corsica-based family has even recruited several skilled soldiers who are more than willing to die for Samuel’s cause. But as autumn approaches, fate takes an unexpected and dangerous turn. Now Samuel is forced to make a choice-get his friends and himself out of France or die in battle against the revolutionaries.
- Book Pick For The Week ( 23 ) ! (phillybookpicks.wordpress.com)
- Book Pick For The WEEK ( 6 ) ! (phillybookpicks.wordpress.com)
- Book Pick For The WEEK ( 21 ) ! (phillybookpicks.wordpress.com)
- Book Pick For The WEEK ( 7 ) ! (phillybookpicks.wordpress.com)
- Fully Booked with coffee (dashamones.wordpress.com)
- Quote Pick For The WEEK ( 19 ) ! (milenanik3.wordpress.com)